Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I map the value of a custom field to a field in QuickBooks?
How to make a condition based on a custom field
Shopify has many fields with no one to one mapping with QuickBooks. Connex stores these fields inside custom fields. You can use the rules engine to map them. In this example, we will say if any custom field equals Jacobson Salt Co., then map the QuickBooks inventory site field.
Get the field valueHere are the steps:
- On the left, click orders and go to the order previewer.
- Look up a sale.
- Click the custom fields tab.
- Note the field value:
If any field has a value of Jacobsen Salt Co., then the QuickBooks inventory site will say Jacobsen. Here are the steps:
- Go to the rules engine.
- Click add new rule.
- As the action, choose map inventory site.
- In the rules, enter these values: custom field value, equals and Jacobsen Salt Co.
- In the map to, enter Jacobsen as the value.