Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I sync a summary order longer than a day?
You can choose a date range to make a summary sale
Out of box, Connex syncs a 24 hour summary sale. If you want to sync a longer period, follow these steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > summary sale.
- Choose show date range:
- Click submit.
- Go back to the dashboard and click manage.
- Click orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- Adjust the dates to a week long range:
Why are the hours ahead of 12 AM?
Do not touch the hours. We purposely set the dates 4 - 7 hours ahead because Shopify subtracts those hours during the sync.