Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I map the inventory site field via Rules Engine?
You can map a default inventory site for each line item in QuickBooks.
HIs there a demo?
Here is a demo video:
How do I add a rule?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click add.
- Choose map field, based on a condition.
- Select a selling channel and enter an order number (if you wish to use an example order from your integration, this step is completely optional).
- In this example, we look at the shipping address state field. When you add a rule, other fields are available:
Example 2: Adding Inventory site by Selling Channel
Follow steps 1-5 above.
When you get to the rule conditions, follow the template below:
Hint: If you need the exact name of the Selling Channel, use the Order Previewer