Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I update my QuickBooks Online pairing?
You must update your QuickBooks pairing
You are unable to sync with QuickBooks Online.
You get an error asking you to pair QuickBooks again in your log.
Connex receives a special user name password to sync with your QuickBooks. Over time, this token must get refreshed. During the process, your settings will remain intact.
- Go to connexforquickbooks.com/intuitoauth2?scope=all.
- When prompted, agree to pair Connex and your QuickBooks.
- You will return to Connex.
- Click manual sync, next to your connection.
- Run a manual sync.