Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
If I choose not restock Shopify items, how does the sale sync to QuickBooks?
Connex creates a new item, which prevents restock
If you specify that items are never restocked, Connex will add a line item called "ShopifyNoRestock" and create this product in QuickBooks. This will prevent items from restocking, after they sync to QuickBooks. Here is an example refund:
If you want to always add the SKUs from refunds, you can enable the setting in Connex:
- On the Connex dashboard, click manage.
- On the Connex configure page, expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > refund.
- Enable Always add SKUs from refund to QuickBooks, even if never restocked.