Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
QuickBooks is temporarily unavailable to sync with Connex
Here are some common errors involving syncing with the Web Connector
The Ticket Parameter is invalid.
- Ensure you have an internet connection. Go to a web browser and ensure a common website pulls up successfully such as Google or Yahoo.
- Check if QuickBooks was closed during the sync. Restart QuickBooks and open your company file and try to run the Web Connector.
An internal QuickBooks error occurred while trying to access the QuickBooks company data file.
- QuickBooks is temporarily unavailable to sync with Connex.
- Go to your Windows Task Manager. Find the Web Connector process and right click "end task"
- Login to QuickBooks and open the company file. Go to file and click update web services. This will re-open your Web Connector, which you can then try to re run the process.