Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
The version of QuickBooks XML that was requested is not supported or is unknown
Adjust the QuickBooks XML Version setting.
Your sync fails and you receive this error:
There was an error syncing sales to QuickBooks for 1 - 10 orders. Please contact our support team. Message: The version of QuickBooks XML that was requested is not supported or is unknown.
If you upgrade QuickBooks, you must tell Connex. During the set-up, Connex finds your QuickBooks version. Based on the year, certain features become available.
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click settings.
- Click advanced.
- Scroll down to QB XML.
- Enter automatic:
- If the issue persists, try QuickBooks 2021 or 2022.