Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
The provided edit sequence is out-of-date.
In your error log after a sync, you might see a message like the following: "Error 3200 : While trying to Mod a(n) Customer with name or order number of , QB responded The provided edit sequence "1554215500" is out-of-date."
This typically happens during a sync when a customer has an invoice, sales receipt, or other type of modification occur before being updated. We attempted to modify the customer record afterward, and causes this error since the object is no longer up to date.
Go to Settings -> Customer Matching and uncheck "Update customer contact info in QuickBooks"