Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
An unexpected error occurred while accessing or saving your data. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
You are unable to sync sales to QuickBooks Online.
Connex received and sent the sales to QuickBooks. Unfortunately, QuickBooks was unavailable to sync the sales. Connex retried a few times and it still failed. You get this message in your Connex log:
An unexpected error occurred while accessing or saving your data. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, contact customer support.
This error happens, if QuickBooks performs an update. Log into Connex. Click manual sync and resync the date range again.