Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can Connex compare products?
Compare product sales to other products or the same product
What fields are compared?
Here is a list:
|Total units sold||Number of units sold in a period.|
|Sales price||Products tab, sales price.|
|Total Sales||Total dollar sales of a product in a time period.|
|Total Orders||Number of sales with the product.|
|Total Profit||Total of sales minus Amazon fees and cost of goods sold.|
|Total Refunds||Number of refunds with the product.|
How does it work?
- Choose any product SKU.
- You can compare the same SKU across different time periods, like July to August and September to October.
- You can compare different SKUs
What does it look like?
Here is a screenshot: