Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I sync a summary transaction, based on a payout
Merge all sales and refunds onto a single receipt
Is there a demo?
Here is a demo:
How does it work?
Connex downloads a payout. Connex pulls the orders and refunds. Connex will aggregate the merchant fees and group the SKUs onto a single sales receipt.
The sales receipt total will match the payout exactly. Here is a screenshot of QuickBooks Online's banking area showing the match:
What systems are supported?
We support Shopify, Stripe, and Square.
How do I set it up?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > transaction.
- Choose summary payout:
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, run your web connector. If you use QuickBooks Online, the sync will run daily.
How do I change the dates?
On the Connex dashboard, click manual sync. Adjust the dates. Click submit.
What is the difference between a summary sale and a summary payout?
A summary sale usually covers a 24 hour period and the summary usually matches no report exactly. A payout from Stripe could cover more than one day. A summary payout will match the payout exactly. Here is an example from QuickBooks:
Here is a payout summary from Stripe:
Here is an example payout from Stripe. Notice how there are two days worth of payments: