Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I sync lot and bin from QuickBooks to ShipStation?
Connex will map these fields automatically
How do I map the fields?
No settings changes are necessary.
If you add a bin and lot to QuickBooks, Connex will sync it to the ShipStation line item options:
Here is QuickBooks:
Connex will map the inventory site to the ShipStation warehouse location field, though having a bin means you already know the site.
How do I display them on a pick list?
Please read this guide from ShipStation.