Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I transfer my account from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online?
We can transfer your settings, rules, and tax codes
How do I transfer?
Here are the steps:
- Sign into Connex for QuickBooks Online.
- When asked to add a new connection, stop.
- On the top right, click your name and my account.
- Send us the company file ID and user name in a support ticket.
- In the ticket, mention the Connex for QuickBooks Desktop user account. We have a utility that will transfer your account details to our other product.
- We provide onboarding assistance for account transfers from desktop to online. Our staff shall let you know pricing.
What are the major differences?
The biggest change is the chart of accounts. After the settings transfer, our staff will go to orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > new order and product accounts and verify the accounts are correct.
QuickBooks Online has AST and tax code mapping is unnecessary. Our staff will go to orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > tax and verify your settings.
We transfer these details:
- Rules, which include product mappings
- Tax codes
- License key
Your audit, inventory, and error log will never transfer.
What is the cost?
For QuickBooks Online, we bill per company file. You can only have one file per account. For QuickBooks Desktop, you can have one account with unlimited companies. You need to purchase one subscription for each company file. Please contact our sales team.