Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Connex cannot find a credit card refund with the order number
Deposits fail to sync.
Deposits fail to map from QuickBooks.
Connex can sync no deposits, if credit card refunds are missing.
Check payment method
If the payment method is not a credit card, then syncing a credit card refund would fail. Here is an example from our order previewer:
Since this is a non-credit card type, it will fail:
In QuickBooks, change the type from check to visa. Resync the sale:
- Log into Connex.
- Click manual sync.
- Enter 14093.
- Click submit.
- Run the web connector.
- Check the error log for any errors.
- Check QuickBooks and ensure the refund synced.
Click settings > refunds. Check create credit card refunds. Resync your sales.