Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Error 3120 : While trying to Add a(n) ReceivePayment Object specified in the request cannot be found.
Update your accounts receivable account in Connex.
You are unable to sync payments to QuickBooks, even though the sale is paid in QuickBooks.
When you check your log, Connex shows this error:
Error 3120 : While trying to Add a(n) ReceivePayment with name or order number of IS-244866, QB responded Object "225E71-1655137719" specified in the request cannot be found.
This means the invoice and payment have a different A/R account or the A/R account you are using is no longer active.
Change your A/R account
Here are the steps: