Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
For an inventory product, the income account must have Account Type: Income and Detail Type: Sales of Product Income
When Connex makes new items, Connex must add accounts to the product. The income account is incorrect.
How do I resolve this error?
To resolve this error, here are the steps:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Go to the gear box.
- Click chart of accounts.
- Create an account whose type is income and whose sub type is sales of product income. You may edit an existing account and just change the details type:
- Save your changes.
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand new order and product accounts.
- Adjust the income account.
- Click save.
- Run a manual sync.