Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do grouped items sync from QuickBooks to ShipStation
How the fields map
How do grouped items map?
Out of box, here is how they appear:
Your grouped item quantity is correct, but no sub items will sync.
Can I sync the sub items?
You can instruct Connex to stop syncing the parent item and just sync the group sub items. Each item will have a quantity and a unit price. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders from QuickBooks and check remove parent SKU from grouped items.
- Click save.
Here is the end result: