Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I contact technical support for Connex for QuickBooks?
A guide on contacting our technical support
How do I contact you for technical support?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- On the top, click help.
- Click submit a ticket.
- Review your log. Most problems are solved by viewing the log and clicking the help link on the right.
- Scroll down and choose a category. If you want to contact billing, choose billing. Otherwise, choose another category.
- Follow the self-help.
- Submit a ticket.
Can I talk to someone?
You may request a call, if you open a support ticket. So our team can prepare, please provide us these details:
- What error do you experience?
- What are the steps to reproduce the error?
- What is the desired result?
- What is your Connex user name?