Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I fix sales that have no tax code mapping?
Tax code mappings are missing
You are unable to sync sales to QB Online and you get this error:
Required parameter TxnTaxDetail.TaxLineDetail.TaxLine.TaxRateRef is missing in the request
Sales tax codes have failed to map.
Create a tax code mapping
Log into Connex. Click settings and click sales tax. Review your mappings. Create mapping for the missing sale.
Add tax as a line item for all sales
Log into Connex. Click settings and click sales tax. Check add tax as a line item.