Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I format addresses, if I sync sales from QuickBooks Online to ShipStation?
If your billing and shipping are different than QuickBooks, you can enter a free form address.
Can I enter an order without a valid billing and shipping address?
No, the sale will fail to sync. Enter a name and street address.
How do I add a proper address?
If the customer always has the same billing and shipping, you can add the address to the customer record. When you create new sales, QuickBooks will auto populate the address:
- Login to QuickBooks Online.
- On the left, click sales.
- Click the customer tab.
- Select a customer.
- Add the addresses. Here is an example:
- On the top right, click new transaction.
- Create an invoice.
What if my customers have different addresses than what's on file?
In this example, the user is entering a free form address:
123 Main St.
Watertown, MA 02472
You must hit enter on each line. Here are the steps:
- Open an invoice.
- Delete the shipping address.
- Enter John Smith. Press enter.
- Enter 123 Main St. Press enter.
- Enter Watertown, MA 02472.