Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I manually sync orders from QuickBooks to ShipStation?
Sync sales that were recently modified or created
How do I sync sales by their from QuickBooks to ShipStation by date or order number?
In this example, we will sync an order whose date is November 17th. The sale was paid on November 22nd. Here is the sale:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manual sync, next to ShipStation.
- Choose a date range or sync by order number. If you use date created, you will sync sales by their date in QuickBooks. In this case, entering 11/17/2021 - 11/18/2021 will sync the sample sale. If you clicked save, the date modified is 10/19/2023. If you chose date modified and entered 10/19 - 10/20, then the sale would sync.
I receive a responseResponseXML failed error. My web connector says timed out. Can I break orders into smaller chunks?
The manual sync assumes 24 hours. If you want to try a 6 or 12 hour range, here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Go to settings.
- Go to orders from QuickBooks.
- Adjust the timers to 12 AM - 11:59 PM.