Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I map multiple SKUs to a single product?
How to map products.
What is the scenario?
You are selling on Amazon and Shopify. The same product has different SKUs:
This can happen for many reasons:
- Typos in the selling channels. A user entered the wrong SKU.
- You can have multiple Amazon listings for the same product. Each listing must have a different SKU.
How do I fix these issues?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex Inventory Planner.
- Go to products.
- Click the all inventory report. Enter 7063 and W5-5JTZ-4M82. Notice how you have 2 different products.
- Click product mapping.
- Enter W5-5JTZ-4M82 as the product to map from and 7063 as the product to map to in Connex. TO DO ENTER SCREEN SHOT
- Click all inventory.
- Enter 7063.
- You will see higher numbers because sales with W5-5JTZ-4M82 have been merged with sales from 7063.
How does this work?
Go through orders from the last 90 days and change the product ID. TO DO:
- Select * from OrderItems where ProductId = OLD Product.
- Update OrderItems Set ProductId = NewProductId (from mapping tool) where ProductId = OldProductId.