Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I map the ship via or ship method field in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks has a drop down list called shipping method. By default, our tool maps no value. You can instruct Connex to map the shipping method.
What does the field look like?
Here is the field:
How do I change the method that appears?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules engine.
- Click add new rule.
- Choose ShipStation.
- In the templates, choose map ship via. The rule says if the ship method contains UPS, then map to UPS in QuickBooks. Alter the rule, if necessary.
- Click submit.