Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I pair Connex for QuickBooks Desktop on another computer/machine?
How to download a new pairing file or a new pc or system update
The web connector is user specific. If Paul pairs on the server, no syncing when Paul is logged off the computer. Jennifer must add her machine, if she wishes to sync.
How do I add another machine?
Here are the steps:
- Login to your QuickBooks company file as admin. QuickBooks will only allow admin to add connections.
- Login to Connex.
- Next to Manual Sync, click pair computer:
- On the next screen, click "Pair QuickBooks" , this will automatically download a Paring file (.QWC file). This text file tells QuickBooks the location of Connex and the connection you are trying to sync:
- Once the pairing file is downloaded, double click the file or right click > open.
- In a few seconds, QuickBooks will show a dialog asking if it's OK to pair. Click OK.
- If you have multiple QuickBooks users, another box will appear. Click "Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running"
- A drop down box of users appears. Select admin, unless you created another user:
- You will see the connection in the web connector. The password field is no longer used. Enter 1234.
- Check the check box to the left of Connex and click update selected.