Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I pair different marketplaces in the U.S.?
You have an Amazon connection in Connex for QuickBooks for one of your two marketplaces. You have a second marketplace in Amazon North America. When you try to pair it, the first connection in Connex is updated.
Connex only allows one Amazon connection called http://www.amazon.com
Change the connection URL:
- Sign into Amazon as the marketplace that you want to pair:
- Login to Connex.
- Click update selling channel URL on the connections grid.
- Choose your amazon.com connection.
- Change the website to anything you wish:
- In QuickBooks, open your web connector and remove the amazon.com connection.
- From our dashboard, click pairing file.
- Click the pairing file to pair it with QuickBooks. Since you changed the website name, your pairing file will no longer work.
- Click add connection.
- Choose Amazon.
- You will pair the new marketplace.