Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I pair the Amazon ads integration?
See real time advertising fees from Amazon
What does the integration do?
This integration compliments the Amazon integration by adding advertising fees to the report. You can take into account the cost of ads, when managing your finances.
You can easily pull a list of products and their advertising fees over time.
What does the report look like?
Here are the fields:
How do I pair?
Here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click connections.
- Click Amazon ads.
- Sign into Amazon ads as the admin.