Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I run a manual sync with Connex Inventory?
The steps to resync sales
Is there a limit?
You can run syncs in 30 day intervals. For example, May 1 - May 30. To run 2 or 3 months, select April 1 - April 30. Click save and wait for the sync to finish. Check your log by clicking error log on the left.
How do I resync?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex Inventory.
- On the top right, click the add connection box.
- Click the gear box.
- Adjust your sync dates:
- Click save changes.