Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I sync a price level with QuickBooks Desktop?
Create a rule to map price levels on criteria
What is a price level?
A price level is a list of prices for a customer. The price level overrides the price from your selling channel. Price levels are usually used with ShipStation, though all channels are compatible. A customer sells wholesale and the user sends Connex a $0 sale, since Connex will override the price. Here is an example $0 sale from ShipStation:
Connex looks at the price level in your rules, then assigns the price from QuickBooks. Here is a price level:
How do I set up price levels in Connex?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules engine.
- Select ShipStation.
- Use the rule template called map order price level.
- In the conditions, choose the condition. Usually, users compare a list of ShipStation selling channels.
- Enter the price level from QuickBooks.
- Click submit.
I receive an error that my product has no custom price
Here is the full error:
Although MY PRODUCT NAME exists in the Sales Price price list, it has no custom price. Please enter a custom price in QB. Connex will use the price from your ordering solution.
In QuickBooks, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to lists > price level list.
- Locate the price level that you use.
- Verify that the QuickBooks item name exists in the price level. If the product is missing, then add it. Click OK.
- Delete and resync your sale.