Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I sync automatically on a remote server with multiple users?
Get a private server to auto sync with ease
Is there a demo?
Here is a demo:
What host do you recommend?
Get a private server that keeps the user that paired Connex logged in all the time. We recommend Ace Cloud Hosting.
- If the machine reboots, due to a Windows update, Ace Cloud will restart QuickBooks and your web connector.
Can I auto sync with RightNetworks?
Note: The user that paired Connex must remain signed in. RightNetworks will sign you out in two hours, due to inactivity.
As a workaround, you can pair as multiple users and one user must sign in to sync.
Although Right Networks is a less expensive solution, it is more difficult to sync compared to a private server.