Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I sync manual shipments from ShipStation?
Clear the status field or add manual shipment
Your sales from ShipStation fail to sync to QuickBooks.
Amazon orders are fulfilled by merchants or fulfilled by Amazon. Merchant fulfilled orders are shipped through ShipStation. They receive tracking numbers and a shipment label.
With Amazon FBA, you ship products to Amazon and they ship to your customers. These sales are marked as shipped in ShipStation, but they have no shipment label. If you wait for sales to ship before importing to QuickBooks, then the sync would miss these sales.
Orders shipped FBA have no shipment date or tracking number. Go to orders and click order previewer. Enter the order number and click the shipping details tab. Here is an example sale:
Attached below: No shipment label
Attached below : Connex order previewer cannot see tracking info for manual shipments
How do I import sales marked as shipped, but shipped by Amazon?
There are two ways:
- Log into Connex. Click settings and orders to QuickBooks. Clear the order status field. You can also try adding shipped and fulfilled if they are manually shipped in Shipstation
- In the order status field, enter manual_shipment,shipped. This will pull sales that are shipped through ShipStation and sales that are shipped by Amazon FBA.