Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I transfer/update my account login in QuickBooks Online?
How to transfer your account to a new user name
Here are the steps:
- Open a support ticket and ask us to transfer your account. Please enter the new user and the old user's email.
- Login to Connex Online.
- Disconnect the account. Your settings will remain intact.
- Go to qbo.intuit.com.
- Sign into QuickBooks as the new user.
- Sign into Connex Online to pair the new user.
- On the top right, click your name.
- Click my company.
- Verify that the email has changed.
If you fail to disconnect the old user, Connex will allow no user under the same company file to pair. You will receive this message: