Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Getting Started with Rules: How do I write my first rule?
How to map fields and preview rules
What will the rule do?
In this example, we will map the QuickBooks item name to TestInventory, if the product SKU is 10001.
Pick a selling channel and order number
Here are the steps:
- Go to the rules engine.
- Click add.
- Choose a channel.
- Choose the rule template map SKU:
- Enter an order number:
- Click next.
- Scroll down to conditions.
- Edit the condition by entering 10001 in the initial value field.
- At the bottom of the page, enter TestInventory as the value to update.
By entering an order number, you will see a list of fields and their values. On JMA1183, there are two products; 10001 and ConnexTShirt123. This makes writing rules easier because you have values to compare.