Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How does Connex map products between ShipStation and QuickBooks?
A guide on matching products with ShipStation.
When are products made?
If the product is missing in ShipStation, then Connex will make the product in ShipStation.
How do the fields map?
Here is a field mapping diagram:
|Item Name/ Number||SKU||One to one mapping between QuickBooks and ShipStation.|
|Item Description||Attribute Description||If the item has no description, then Connex will map the QuickBooks item name.|
|Active||Active||Always set to true.|
Here is a product from QuickBooks:
Here is a product from ShipStation: