Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How does the inventory sync work with WooCommerce?
Enable stock updates on all products and ensure SKUs match.
Make sure that your products have stock tracking turned on. Make sure that backorder is turned on if items can have negative quantities:
Can I mark items as out of stock, if I send zero or less stock?
By default, Connex for QuickBooks will allow back orders. To show out of stock, follow these steps:
- Login to your Connex for QuickBooks account.
- Click the 'settings' button under your existing Woocommerce connection.
- Click inventory from QuickBooks on the left.
- Check mark item as 'out of stock'.
If the product is of type simple, then the manage stock box must be checked to change stock status.