Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How does the order sync work?
Scheduled Tasks can sync your sales automatically.
- Without a browser tab open, Connex downloads your sales at a scheduled interval.
- Connex saves the orders to our database.
- When you visit our dashboard, Connex aggregates the orders into charts. Connex refreshes the charts at a scheduled interval.
- You can click on Tasks on the left side menu to see your scheduled tasks and toggle them on and off
Syncs automatically every 24 hours