Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How does your software mark WooCommerce items as out of stock?
You can instruct Connex to mark out of stock items as out of stock. This is ideal, if you allow no back orders.
Does your software mark items as out of stock, if the quantity is less than zero?
You must enable this setting:
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand inventory.
- Select Mark inventory as out of stock, if quantity reaches zero or less, and allow back orders.
- Click save.
If my item is marked as do not manage stock, what happens?
If the item is marked as do not manage stock, then we always set the status as out of stock: