Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How to email web connector log file
QuickBooks has a detailed log file.
There are some errors that are only accessible if we see your web connector's local log. To send us the log, follow these steps:
- In your Windows search, enter web connector.
- Click the web connector icon.
- Click view log:
- On notepad, click file > save as and save it to the desktop. The file should look something like this:
- Respond to your support ticket with the log.