Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How to update my ShipStation APIs in the new Connex for QuickBooks?
Sometimes, you will need to refresh your ShipStation API keys in your Connex in order to keep your sync working.
How do I get my ShipStation API?
You must obtain an API key and API secret from ShipStation. Here are the steps:
- Log into ShipStation.
- On the top right, click the gear icon
- On the Left click account> API Settings
- If you don't see the keys, click regenerate API Keys.
How to update my ShipStation APIs in Connex?
1. Log in to Connex and choose from QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online
2. From your Connex dashboard click Settings.
3. If you have more than 1 channel, please select ShipStation on the "Select Channels"
4. Click Connex Setting
5. Under Login tab, please enter your API keys.