Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
I do not see any Amazon Settlement Report summaries in QuickBooks. What am I doing wrong?
Contact Amazon and ask them to adjust your account
The automatic settlement report functionality may not be turned on in your Amazon Seller Central account. You must ask Amazon to automatically schedule these reports.
- Go to this contact form.
- Enter the following information into the contact form.
Contact Reason: Please turn on automatic settlement report for my account.
Changes: I would like to request that the following settlement reports be automatically scheduled for my account:
Flat File Settlement Report: GET_V2_SETTLEMENT_REPORT_DATA_FLAT_FILE
XML Settlement Report: GET_V2_SETTLEMENT_REPORT_DATA_XML
Flat File V2 Settlement Report: GET_V2_SETTLEMENT_REPORT_DATA_FLAT_FILE_V2