Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
If the invoice is created at a later date, will Connex close the sales order?
Connex will close sales orders regardless of when the invoice is created
Connex copies the sales order to make an invoice. Connex will associate the payment made with the sales order to the invoice, so it has a $0 balance.
If my payment is missing and the sales order exist, you can delete the sales order and resync. You can also change your mode:
- Login to Connex.
- Click Settings under Selling Channels.
- Click Orders to Quickbooks > Transaction Types
- Choose Sales Orders, no Invoices, Payments if paid.
- Click Save Settings.
- Click Dashboard.
- Click Manual Sync.
- Resync your sales by date or order number.