Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Make sure all your transactions have a GST/HST rate before you save.
This error happens when our software fails to map sales tax on an order.
How do I fix the issue?
- Open the order in your website.
- Check the shipping address state field. Are there any typos?
- Login to Connex.
- On the top menu, click sales tax.
- Add a tax mapping. Leave county and city blank. Enter a tax code, region, and a country code.
- Ensure all states where you charge tax are mapped.
- Next to each code, click edit.
- Ensure the code still exists in QuickBooks. If you renamed or removed a code, then our tool will fail to map tax.