Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Map Product SKU using the Rules Engine
How to map SKUs from your website to QuickBooks.
Connex has a rules engine. You could say if the product SKU is "123", then the QuickBooks item name is "ABC". This ensures your products map correctly. For an automatic way to check for mismatched products, read this guide.
In this example, we will map a SKU from your website to a product in QuickBooks:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, click rules > my rules.
- Click add new rule.
- As the template, choose map product:
- Optionally, you can use the order previewer to locate a specific sale:
- On the next page, add this rule: