Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Object specified in the request cannot be found
Ensure your A/R accounts match
You cannot sync payments to QuickBooks. Invoices sync without issue.
Your error log says:
Object XX-XX-XXXX specified in the request cannot be found.
Ensure the A/R account for invoices and payments are identical
QuickBooks is looking for an invoice in a specific A/R account. Ensure they match:
- In QuickBooks, open an invoice.
- Review the A/R account:
- In Connex, go to settings.
- Go to finance settings.
- Adjust the A/R account setting. In this example, the A/R account in your settings is different than the A/R account on your invoices.
- Click save.