Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Order 0 has failed to export into QuickBooks. You must select a product/service or an account for each split line with either an amount or a billable customer.
In rare circumstances, that your QuickBooks products have no income accounts. This will cause orders to fail to sync. This error usually happens when you add shipping/discounts as a line item. We have seen errors where products have no income account
Adding Income Accounts
If you are adding shipping as a line item, here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear box and click products and services.
- Search for your shipping item. It could say USPS, FedEx, UPS or shipping:
- Double click the item.
- Ensure that the income account has a value:
If you are adding shipping to the QuickBooks Online shipping field, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear box and click account and company settings.
- Click the advanced tab.
- Under chart of accounts, ensure that the shipping and discounts box have a value: