Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Product was not updated
Why am I receiving this message in my error log?
- Most likely, there is no SKU listed on your website that we can match to its existing item in QuickBooks.
- The rule associated with mapping this product is not functioning correctly.
Map Product SKU using the Rules Engine
- The product is not allowed to sync, due to a rule excluding it from syncing to QuickBooks.
Can I exclude products from syncing inventory?