Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I pair ShipStation?
A guide on obtaining API keys and getting started
How do I find my ShipStation API keys?
You must obtain an API key and API secret from ShipStation. Here are the steps:
- Log into ShipStation.
- On the top right, click the gear icon
- On the Left click account> API Settings
- If you don't see the keys, click regenerate API Keys.
- Go back to the "Add new connection" popup in Connex Reporting.
- Enter your API key and API secret.
- Choose a name for this connection, or leave it as "http://www.shipstation.com" as the default.
- Click submit.
How do I add a new connection?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the top right, click connections.
- Choose Shipstation.
- Complete the form.