Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Company File
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
The Custom Style associated with this txn is not compatible with this txn
Ensure your templates are compatible with orders
You selected a template that no longer exists in QuickBooks or the template that you use is incompatible with the types of orders you sync.
Each QuickBooks order has a template. You can hide fields or change labels. Here are two templates:
The template that you choose is incompatible with the order. For example, you cannot use a sales receipt template on an invoice.
Change the template:
- Login to Connex.
- Click the Settings button of the Selling Channel that you want to update.
- Then click the Advanced tab on the left-hand side.
- Under the Order Template Formatting section, choose a different template.