Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
The payment method for this transaction must be credit card type.
Solving payment method for this transaction must be credit card type error.
You cannot sync credit card refunds to QuickBooks.
You get this error:
Error 3140 : While trying to Add a(n) ARRefundCreditCard with order number of #4233 for customer Shopify CRKD, QB responded There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks PaymentMethod "PayPal" in the ARRefundCreditCard. QuickBooks error message: The payment method must be of credit card type.
Map the payment method to credit card
Change the payment method type to credit card or Visa. Here are the steps:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Click lists > customer vendor and profile lists > payment method list.
- Locate the payment method from the order.
- Change its type to American Express, Visa, Mastercard, or another credit card type: