Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
The transaction needs to be in the same currency as the A/R and A/P accounts you use.
You must place USD orders under a USD customer and use a USD A/R account
Add A/R account rule
If you sync sales receipts, this rule is unnecessary. To change the A/R based on the currency code field, follow these steps:
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click add new rule.
- Select map field, based on a condition.
- As the action, enter map order A/R account.
- Under what conditions, enter these values: order currency code, equals, CAD.
- Under what should the value be, enter Accounts Receivable (A/R) - CAD.
- Report steps 2 - 6 for each rule.