Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Rules Engine Guide
There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Currency XX in the Customers.
You have turned multi-currency on in Connex. The currency code from your e-commerce solution is missing from QuickBooks.
Our tool creates a new customer and adds the currency code from the selling channel.
In QuickBooks, the currency code is missing.
In QuickBooks, add the missing currency code:
- In QuickBooks, go to lists and click currency list.
- On the bottom left, click currency and click new.
- Add the missing code.
- Run a manual sync.